Monday, January 24, 2011

New Semester; New Beginning

I'm sure the last thing you would like to be doing is reading a list of my hectic life for the next semester, but... well I guess don't read this then. (As if some one reads my blog anyway) :P

I start Faith Works Bible College today! I wish I was there now, I'm SO excited.

I'm also starting school again at MCC:
-Acting 2
-Racial and Ethnic Minorities
-Spanish 1
-Intro to Theatre

All I really need now is an online math class!

THEN, on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights I have Radial youth group. Which is always the highlight of my week!

THEN, on Sunday nights I will be going to Vertigo, the young adult service.

I will still be going to Scripts on Strikes rehearsal where I will be attending as an Improver in Training. (Or a IT)

I will still be going to Camber, the young adult service for Cornerstone, on Thursday nights when I'm not working.

THEN, I'm doing a weekly acting thing for Grace Kids where I get my script on Sunday, rehearse on Wednesday, and perform on Saturday night. I also help with worship for the Grace Kids and Radial.

I will still be working Thursday and Fridays at Popcornopolis! handing out popcorn samples at various Costco's.

And lastly, I'm  still hoping to have a social life. To be honest, it's not going to be as difficult as it sounds but it's still going to be difficult. I'm going through a phase in my life where God is trying to teach me obedience and self-discipline and it's been probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

But I met a guy my age the other day who was holding a sign next to a free way exit, the other day. He was clean, handsome, and a very nice guy who had lost his job and apartment and was just looking for work and collecting money to pay for a motel every night. My heart hurt so much for him. I know there are people in way worse situations but this particular situation really hit home for me.

I'm going to be grateful for every opportunity to learn and try the hardest I can to be a good student. And to take advantage of these situations to show the love and passion of God to hurting onlookers. I have such a great feeling in my stomach about Gods plans.

It's Gods turn to take over my life and for me to put down the planner and break free of the stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment